With a smooth, fluid motion that mirrors the movement of the body, the Precor EFX 576i Experience Elliptical Crosstrainer provides an outstanding workout experience with a natural, elliptical movement. Designed for ease-of-use with intuitive displays that help you get on and get going, the Precor EFX 576i Experience Elliptical Crosstrainer features an adjustable CrossRamp that allows you to change incline and target specific muscle groups in both the upper and lower body.
The Precor EFX 576i Experience Elliptical Crosstrainer has a wide range of pre-programmed workouts at multiple resistance levels. The Precor EFX 576i Experience Elliptical Crosstrainer has been designed to occupy minimal floor space and yet provide excellent stability even during vigorous workouts. Its key features include a biofeedback center featuring SmartRate, display featuring Tap Control, standard CSAFE interface, accessory holder, touch heart rate monitor, QuickStart, ergonomically correct handrails, self-power, CrossRamp technology, and superior workout for the glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves. Working out on an EFX yields significantly more glute and quad activity than using a stairclimber, cycle, or treadmill.
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate | Polar© Compatible
- CrossRamp©: Adjustable from 15° – 40°
- Incline Levels: 1% – 20%
- Programs: 15 Courses
- Additional Features: CSAFE Compatible, Integrated wireless audio
- TV: Optional add-on LCD for additional cost
- Dimensions: 80″ X 32″ X 68.5″
- Elliptical Weight: 340lbs
- Drive System: Rear Drive
- Stride Length: 18″
- Display Readouts: % Complete, Time, Segment Time, Remaining Time, Time Elapsed, Strides, Strides per Minute, Calories, Calories per Minute, Calories per Hour, Distance, Watts, METS, Units, Resistance, Target Heart Rate, Heart Rate, Heart Rate Analysis, Maximum Heart Rate, Time in Heart Rate Zone, Average Heart Rate, Smart RateTM, Language, Goal, Average Speed, Profile, Workout Summary