The Precor EFX 885 Elliptical Crosstrainer combines the benefits of CrossRamp© technology and upper body moving handlebars for a total-body workout. CrossRamp© technology, unique to Precor, offers ramp inclines from 13 to 40 degrees, which allows users to target different muscle groups.
- P80 Touch Screen Console
- Moving Handlebars
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Adjustable CrossRamp
- Biomechanics Provide Ergonomically Correct Motion
- Transportation Wheels
- iPod/iPhone Compatible
- Ramp Angle: 13-40°
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8″
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): 21.5″
- Length: 80″
- Width: 32″
- Height: 72.5″
- Equipment Weight: 348 lbs.
- Console Languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate, Weight Loss, Zone Be Fit, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Total Body, Interval Heart Rate, Fitness Zone, Manual, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K, Heart Rate Performance Zone, Test Your Fitness, Fitness Test
- Electronic Readouts: Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Target Distance, Total Calories, Burned Calories/Min Calories/Hr, METS, Watts, Target, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Strides/Min Average, Strides/Min, Total Strides, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.