The Precor UBK 885 upright bike features custom-designed handlebars with integrated touch heart rate for maximum comfort and efficient workout experience. One-handed seat adjustment on or off the bike, redesigned saddle for riding comfort and improved knee over pedal geometry for efficient pedaling mean a smooth, comfortable workout.
- P80 Touch Screen Display
- iPod/iPhone Compatible
- TV/Internet Connectivity
- Over-molded Racing Handlebars
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Dual Sided Pedals
- Easy Seat Adjustments
- Cup/Accessory Holders
- Transportation Wheels
- Languages: Chinese, English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Length: 48 inches / 122 cm
- Width: 21 inches / 53 cm
- Height: 62 inches / 157 cm
- Equipment Weight: 169 lbs / 77 kg
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, 4-3 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K Heart Rate Zone
- Electronic Readouts: Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Target Distance, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Target, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment, RPM, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate Resistance Levels: 25
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): 350 lbs / 159 kg
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.