The SCIFIT PRO1 Upper Body Exerciser (Ergometer) is a commercial upper body ergometer with adjustable arm cranks and low starting resistance. The sport seat has a low back for optimizing core recruitment and torso rotation. The machine has bi-directional resistance so the user can exercise in the forward or backward direction. Plus, this upper body exerciser has a true step-thru design to enable users to easily enter and exit. This versatile and highly adjustable upper body exerciser can be used seated or standing, includes a wheelchair platform, and is ideal for ground based training. The SCIFIT PRO1 Upper Body Exerciser is built with the user in-mind, and made with durable components that will last.
The PRO1 employs the Intelli-Fit console. It’s not just a new console for SCIFIT products, it also supplies programs, tests, and training protocols that provide the medical accuracy of watts. The user can see the effectiveness of the workout and expect consistent results. It looks great on the outside, but it’s the science inside that makes a difference.
This versatile, highly adjustable upper body exercisercan be used seated or standing. It is also ideal for ground-based training.
- Adjustable tilt head for all heights and ranges of motion
- Adjustable arm cranks: 4 ROM settings plus unison motion
- True, adjustable step-through accessibility
- Bi-directional exercise
- Iso-Strength safe, accommodating strength program
- Very low starting resistance
- Wheelchair platform included
- Premium, standard and bariatric seat options