SCIFIT PRO1000 UPPER BODY EXERCISER
The PRO1000 offers great upper-body engagement with high-adjustability so any exerciser can reach their fitness goals.
Get on and go with adjustable arm cranks, three range-of-motion settings and unison motion. The Premium seat also adjusts back and forth, up and down, as well as swivels and reclines.
Easy step-through accessibility allows exercisers to quickly and effortlessly navigate around or into the PRO1000. It is wheelchair accessible, making it the perfect upper-body workout for those who normally don’t have access to training equipment.
- EffectiveLow starting resistance and 191 levels of change allow virtually anyone to progress using the PRO1000. It is also designed with the ISO-Strength safe, accommodating strength program and bi-directional exercise. This allows for even more muscle engagement, while still making sure that exercisers are safely progressing toward their fitness goals.
SCIFIT® offers the same medical-grade equipment seen in upscale rehab facilities, for the home. We focus on helping exercisers of any fitness level improve their well-being—whether that’s by allowing them to begin exercising with an inviting low starting resistance, or by allowing them to evenly work out muscles with bi-directional motion. With SCIFIT®, progress feels comfortable and attainable.
For special orders, best pricing and a custom shipping quote call (714) 957-2765 today!
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.