The Signature Series MJ8 is a multi-faceted piece of equipment that can be customized with various add-ons, configurations and setups to provide exercisers with nearly limitless workout variety. Allowing up to eight exercisers at once, the MJ8 is perfect for group training. Cable Motion™ Technology employs user-defined paths of motion that allow for a nearly endless variety of strength training options that builds balance, stability, and power.
- 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are a durable urethane composite.
- 4-1/2″ (11 cm) and 6″ (15 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Optional front shrouds; Standard rear shrouds.
- Contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort and durability
- 7×19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.