The StairMaster 7000PT Blue Console Stepmill offers all the features as the original 7000pt, but comes with an upgraded C40 Blue Backlit LCD Console. The 7000PT has three revolving steps and requires users to take a full 8-inch step as they workout. With 20 resistance levels and a great selection of preset workout programs the 7000pt delivers exceptional results for those looking to get in shape. Stairmaster 7000pt Blue Screen stepmill is the ideal machine for cardiovascular workouts. The machine has a revolving step platform that provides the experience of actually climbing a stairwell of a building or stadium. The height of the steps is 8 inches, and the user can control the stepping speed from 24 steps to 162 steps a minute. This stepmill comes with nine workout programs, including Heart Rate Zone trainer, and firefighter fitness test. These programs not only provide variety, but they also motivate users to improve their fitness levels.
- Chain Drive
- Full 8″ Step
- Bio Mechanically Correct Movement.
- Electronic Braking Mechanism
- Revolving Staircase
- Water Bottle/Accessory Holder
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage Fit Test and CPAT Fire Fit Test
- Stepping Speed Rate: 24-162 steps per minute
- Maximum Step Height: 8″
- Fixed Step Heart Rate: Polar
- Compatible Pedals: Revolving
- Staircase Programs: 9 Workouts
- Display Console: Blue Backlit
- LCD Dimensions: 50″ X 29″ X 78″
- StepMill Weight: 409lbs
- Drive Type: Chain/Alternator
- Resistance Levels: 20
- User Capacity: 300 lbs
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.