The Star Trac E-TBT Elliptical Crosstrainer is a machine made to last. Designed for commercial settings such as schools, hotels and physical therapy clinics. Pre-wired for the Star Trac E Series entertainment solution including a 15 inch personal viewing screen and integrated entertainment controls the E-TBT keeps the pace with your ever changing technology needs.
- Soft Trac© pedals provide ultimate shock-absorbing comfort throughout the entire workout
- Efficient Footprint and Approachable, Stable Platform with minimal step-up height for easy access from all angles
- Star Trac’s Popular Personal Fan creates a more rewarding workout
- User-Friendly Console featuring large message window, motivational track, 8 user-specific workout programs and multiple cup and accessory holders
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Self Powered- TV Attachment requires External Power
- TV Attachment Optional for Additional Cost
- Drive Type: Front
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Machine Weight: 455 pounds
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Step-on Height: 5 inches
- Dimensions: 76″ L X 30″ W X 71.5″ H
- Pedal Spacing: 17.5 inches
- Pedals: Soft Trac© pedals
- Power Requirements: Self-contained power supply, external power only needed for tv attachment HR Monitoring: Polar © Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System
- Readouts: 16-character message window; Dedicated: Time, strides per minute, heart rate, course profile, resistance level, 1/4-mile motivational track display; Scrolling: Calories, calories/hour, watts, distance, speed, METs
- Programs: 8 programs including Quick Start, Dynamic Heart Rate Control,© Constant Heart Rate Control, Total Body Workout
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.