The Blade ION Indoor Cycle is definitely a commercial quality bike, designed for 24/7 usage within the premises of a gym facility. It features a very solid construction, high weight capacity, and superlative quality in all of its components. As opposed to other models, the ION bike includes an exercise meter with a decent array of functions.
- The Blade ION Indoor Cycle is designed for aerobic exercise in a consumer or commercial environment for all skill levels and accommodates riders 4’10” to 6’10” with a max recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- The Blade ION™ takes the proven accuracy of strain-gauge technology, combined with the highest level of power-based education, to bring you the most sophisticated indoor cycling training methods
- Summary display offers simple and intuitive large easy-to-read data in real time and summary mode with peak power, average power, time, average heart rate, average cadence, total distance and total calories
- Operational display with power, time, cadence, heart rate, distance and kilojoules
- Other features include: Smooth chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel, custom dual-sided SPD® compatible pedals featuring an oversized pedal body and a simple and responsive control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop
Technical Details and Specifications
- Assembled dimensions: 57L x 21W x 42H inches (144L x 57W x 107H cm)
- Assembled weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Flywheel weight: 50 lbs (22.7 kg)
- Max. user capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Handlebars: 4-way adjustable
- Seat: 4-way adjustable
- Pedals: Dual-sided (SPD/Toe cages)
- Drive mechanism: Chain
- Brakes: Friction, leather pad
- Resistance: Adjustable
- Accessories: Bottle holders
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.