The Technogym 700 Synchro Elliptical uses a rear drive trajectory and belt drive system to ensure a smooth, effortless, quiet, and impact-free movement to eliminate muscle and joint strain during exercise. There are 25 different levels of difficulty and a maximum resistance of 500 at 120 strides per minute (spm) which can be easily adjusted with the Fast Track Control. The Synchro 700 is also Wellness compatible which allows the user to watch TV, control his/her iPod or listen to the radio while training. This model also features the goal orientated feedback to motivate the user during workouts.
- Dimensions: 28″ W X 81″ L x 63″ H
- Weight / User weight: 330 lbs. / 400 lbs.
- Power Supply: Hz 100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Energy Consumption: 100 VA
- HR Monitoring: Double Hand Sensor, Telemetry
- Optimal Upgrade: Anthracite Black Frame and Component Styling
- TECHNOGYM® Technogym is The Wellness Company. With more than 1400 employees worldwide, Technogym stands as the world’s largest provider of premium grade commercial fitness equipment and wellness based solutions serving more than 100 countries.
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.