The True LC900 Recumbent Bike walk-through recumbent bicycle is created on a custom made-created, racetrack-inspired steel frame that is a perfect complement to any physical exercise facility, especially when merged with other cardio pieces in the PS sequence.
- True LC bikes combine quality materials with smart design for an overall package that is unbeatable in performance and durability. These machines reduce back stress and offer simple programming, making exercise an easy and enjoyable process.
- The LC900 walk-through recumbent bike is built on a custom-designed, racetrack-inspired steel frame that is a perfect complement to any exercise facility, especially when combined with other cardio pieces in the PS series. TRUE® uses the most durable materials available in this class. This will ensure that the LC900 will look good for the long haul.
- Self Powered: The LC900 recumbent bike is self-generating and therefore can be placed anywhere in your facility. The 2 stage drive system with Poly-V belts combine for a very smooth and quiet riding experience.
- Pre-Programmed Workouts: Six pre-programmed workouts including manual, quick start, random, cardio, fat burn and hills provide a variety of training options for users with a wide range of abilities and goals. Programming on the fly allows users to adjust workout settings while using the bike.
- Adjustable, Reclining Seat: The True LC900 features a multi-setting, adjustable seat that optimizes range of motion while minimizing pressure on soft tissues. The reclining seat back allows infinite adjustment to fit multiple body types and comfort angles.