Below is our general remanufacturing process for our commercial grade fitness equipment.
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Waxed or Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced If Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 10 years. We only used the best replacement parts and our remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop.