Innovated for exceptional results, the S11.6 is built with superior geometry, an open design and other essential features that will help your members reach their goals. The S Series accommodates riders from under 5′ to over 6’9″ and provides a neutral fore/aft position that will quickly and easily position 90% of all users comfortably and efficiently. Designed for the most realistic ride possible, the S Series employs both a perimeter-weighted flywheel and a high gear ratio (4:8:1) to create a consistent, natural feel.
With a higher inertia, each pedal stroke is incredibly smooth. Along with corrosion resistant frames, minimal hardware, frontal flywheel access and quick and easy console battery changes, each bike in the S Series was designed with common parts for more convenient maintenance. Through extensive research and testing, these innovative and sophisticated indoor cycling bikes will forever change the way we train. The S11.6 is compatible with both RPM and Power consoles.
- Steel Frame with Zinc Plating
- Friction Resistance
- 2″ Fore/Aft Seat Adjustment
- Standard Toe Clip with Strap
- Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel
- Open, Step-Through Design
- Comfortable Saddle
- Durable Chain Drive
- Resistance Knob with Quick-Stop Brake
- Dimensions: 48″ L x 20.1″ W x 44.5″ H
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Resistance System: Friction with 1 Brake Pad.
- Handlebars: 5 lb. Aluminum.
- System Inertia: High Inertia
- Emergency Brake Lever: Integrated with Resistance Knob.
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.