The Life Fitness 95C Engage Upright Bike was designed with a new easily adjustable pedal strap, simple seat adjustment and at-your-fingertips resistance controls. The Lifecycle is equipped with comfort curve seat which is convex in shape, a swept back seat design that provides superior comfort all with easy adjustments and a ratchet seat adjustment makes it easy for users to adjust the seat height, even while in a seated position.
The Life Fitness 95C Engage Lifecycle bike has at-your-fingertips resistance controls that allow users to easily adjust workout intensity and it comes equipped with Lifepulse heart rate monitoring. The bike has a full complement of motivating workout programs integrated into a 15″ touch screen Engage console for video content and data display with 3 different TV viewing sizes.
- 15 in. Integrated Touch Screen Display with TV Tuner
- Reading Rack, Utility Tray, and 2 Water Bottle Holders
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Additional Features: iPod Connector & USB Connectivity
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 176 lbs
- Height: 60 in
- Length: 44 in
- Width: 21 in
- Workout Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Around the World, Cascades, Foothills, Kilimanjaro, Navy PRT, Air Force PRT, Fit Test, Custom Workouts (8), Create Your OwnTM Workouts (2), 5K Sport Training, 10K Sport Training, Speed Training, Speed Interval Training, Time Goal, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Distance Climbed Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Pace Goal, Customized Cool Down, Watts, METS, Modes: Bike and Constant Calorie Per Hour, Aerobics
- Display Readouts: Speed, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Pace, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Time of Day, Distance, Distance Climbed, Distance Remaining, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Watts, METS, RPM, Language Choices (13), Custom Messaging, Workout Profile.
- Heart Rate: Contact; Wireless Compatible
- Resistance: 26 Levels
- Seat Range: Users from 4′ 9″ to 6′ 9″
- Power Requirements: 115 V
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.