The Precor 846i Experience Recumbent Bike is the ideal cardio machine for any home or commercial gym. With 15 programmed workouts and 25 resistance levels this bike offers plenty to challenge both beginning and advanced users.
- Easily Adjustable Seat
- Belt Drive System
- Self Powered
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Programs: Cross Country, Custom, Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Hill Climb, Interval (3), Manual, Random, Watts Control, Weight Loss
- Ergonomic Design: The seats are designed for comfort across a wide range of body types
- 3-piece crank Pedals: The 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 9/16″ crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal
- Recumbent Cycle Style Features: Full back support and a properly angled contoured seat provide maximum comfort. Recumbent cycling places additional emphasis on hamstrings and gluteus muscles
- Dimensions: 56″ X 24″ X 48″
- Bike Weight: 152 lbs
- Additional Features: CSAFE compatible, Customizable Club Features
- Display Readouts: Calories, Calories per Minute, Distance, Heart Rate, METS, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance Levels, RPM, Segment Time, SmartRate©, Speed, Time, Watts, Workout Summary
- Drive Type: Belt/Generator
- Startup Speed: 20 RPM
- Programs: 15 Workouts
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Seat Adjustment Range: 22″ – 35″
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.