Since 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym, delivering a real workout and real results. Now, with the StepMill™ 3, we’re bringing it all home. The StepMill 3 gives you a full cardiovascular and strength workout in one, and a compact, lightweight design makes it perfect for home gyms, apartments, medical offices and corporate fitness centers. It’s the tough, effective workout you’ve come to expect from the original name in climbing fitness in a size that fits your needs.
The StepMill 3 comes standard with a large backlit LCD display console pre-programmed with over 25 motivating workout combinations – from easy to challenging – to help keep routines fresh. It allows you to track your activity, providing feedback including total workout time, calories burned, Watts produced and, of course, floors climbed. Contact heart rate sensors on the handrails, and the included Polar® chest strap sensor, allow you to continuously monitor your heart rate for optimal results.
- Product Dimensions 46″ L x 29″ W x 73″ H (117 cm x 74 cm x 185 cm)
- Product Weight 227 lbs (103 kg)
- Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 5060 Hz 100 VA
- Backlit LCD Console
- Standard console programs
- Electronically controlled alternator, brake, and drive chain precisely controls the stair speed allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Revolving staircase with six steps, 6″ (15cm) high, 9″ (23cm) deep and 17″ (43cm) wide
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.