3×3 11 gauge steel and 3/4″ hardware makes this an incredibly solid rack with modular functionality and a wide variety of customization options. Plastic protection on both sides of the J-Hooks helps protect the bar and uprights from scratching and wear.
The American Barbell Power Rack offers plenty of versatility and can be customized further based on your training needs. This package comes standard with some of our favorite accessories to elevate your training possibilities for more than one person at a time. This package makes a great center piece for your garage gym or Affiliate and has more than enough features for the collegiate or professional training center. We built this bench and squat rack to last!
- 2 Pull-Up bars
- 1pr. Sandwich Style J-Hooks
- Strap Spotter System
- 1 Roller Pad for Single Leg Exercise
- 14 Multi-Use Pins (bumper plate storage)
- 1 Land Mine / Ground Effect Training Attachment
- 1 Functional Chin Bar
Features & Specifications:
- Construction: 3×3 11 gauge steel with 3/4″ hardware
- Modular design makes it easy to expand and reconfigure
- Band Compatible
- Modular (and expandable) storage for plates, bands, chains, and other accessories
- Includes Pull-Up bar and J-Hooks
- Unit must be anchored to the floor
- 8′ Standard Height
- 48″ Wide
- 75″ Deep
Please allow 2-3 weeks for fabrication and delivery
*Ships in about 2 weeks
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.