American Barbell’s Stainless Bearing Bar incorporates a host of proprietary features unlike any other on the market. It’s with this technology our bars spin smoother as the weight gets heavier on the bar.
The bar shaft is made from precision straightened stainless steel. The strength of the shaft is tested with every shipment of raw material to ensure we have a consistent 190,000 PSI tensile strength. This attention to detail also allows for an excellent whip and long-term performance of our bars. Stainless Steel offers superior corrosion resistance and can always be cleaned and repaired with no damage to the surface. Additionally, knurling set in stainless steel has a one-of-a-kind feeling that cannot be achieved with other finishes.
The bar sleeves are precision welded to eliminate failure. The weld is recessed to not interfere with plates resting flush against the sleeve collar. Each sleeve is coated with hard chrome for protection against dropping. Sleeves also contain American Barbell’s proprietary concealed bearing system with higher load ratings than any bar available. A dust and chalk seal is also installed to protect and maintain a longer bearing life.
Read more about our bearing bar technology here:
- IWF Specification
- Made in USA
- Incorporates American Barbell’s proprietary bearing technology
- Higher load capacity and smoother rotation with heavier weights
- Can always be cleaned or repaired with no damage to the finish
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Features a protective ring on inner collar side to keep chalk and dust from penetrating bearings
- Patent No: US D795,971 S
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.