The Endurance by Body-Solid R300 Indoor Rower delivers an
effective low-impact cardio and total body workout. Not only does the rowing movement provide users with high-intensity calorie-burning cardio but works quadriceps, hamstrings, abdominals, obliques, lats, biceps, triceps, hip flexors and more.User-controlled air resistance puts users in full control for a balanced and coordinated workout. The R300 is a self-generating machine eliminating power requirements for peak energy efficiency in home or commercial settings. A precision-engineered flywheel design minimizes noise. Nickel-plated chain offers unmatched durability in even the most intense environments.
• Movement works quadriceps, hamstrings, abdominals, obliques, lats, biceps, triceps, hip flexors and more.
• User-controlled air resistance wheel responds to your level of intensity
• Self-generating machine eliminates power requirements
• Flywheel design minimizes noise
• Easily separates into multiple pieces for easy storage
• Convenient cell phone holder for entertainment and tracking
• Ergonomic handle and adjustable footrests for safe and
• Nickel plated chain offers unmatched durability
The interactive console reports on time, heart rate, calories, paddle width, stroke rate, distance cycle and watts and is Polar compatible. 8 different exercise programs Quick Start, Distance, Time, Calories, Game, Intervals (20/10. 10/20. 10/10) are also built into the console.
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.