Convenience and performance come together in the FreeMotion 3506P Upright Bike. The QuickLift,™ padded seat, molded arm rests with dual pulse grips and accessory trays offer the rider comfort in a bike built to provide a superior workout
- Manufacturer: FreeMotion
- Resistance: 20 Levels of magnetic resistance
- QuickTouch Resistance Adjust resistance from 1 to 10 by simply touching a button, or scroll through 20 resistance levels in 0.5 increments.
- Custom designed ERS (Electromagnetic Resistance System) applies consistent resistance to the flywheel and generates power to the Basic Console.
- Exercise Programs: Cardio, Pulse, Manual, Random, Interval, Quick Start, Foothills, Peaks, All-terrain and more
- Electronics: 24 Character Alphanumeric LED Display
- Display Feedback: Calories, Course Profile, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, Laps Completed, Pace, RPM, Speed, Time Elapsed
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 350 lb
- Unit Weight: 155 lb
- Seat: QuickLift™ Seat For easy, secure seat adjustments, users lift the lever and the telescoping seat rises automatically via a gas shock. To lower the seat, simply lift the lever and press down. Release the lever to lock in one of 26 positions.
- Heart Rate Monitoring Technology: Dual Contact Heart Rate Whether seated upright or leaning forward, users have two contact points for monitoring their heart rate. Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar® compatible wireless telemetry.
- Belt Drive System Featuring the self-tensioning, precision Flexonic® belt, the drive system requires no idler pulley for less maintenance, keeps pedal motion smooth, and dramatically reduces noise.
- Cranks and Bearings The 3-piece crank assembly and bearings are forged, machined and sealed for durability and to protect against corrosion.
- Pedal Assembly The extra-wide pedals are self-leveling and feature polymer toe straps for secure foot placement.