AIR300 BELT SQUAT
More than 800 Pounds of Resistance at the Push of a Button
This innovative lower body piece helps build dynamic hip explosion with no shoulder or spine loading. Resistance is adjusted by the push of a thumb button, enabling instructors and coaches to train more athletes in less time. Pivoting handles accommodate users of all heights including those seven feet or taller, and puts them in an ideal squatting position. The base of the Belt Squat is wider than the Keiser Air 300 Squat Machine, offering opportunities for diverse programming, and the ability to train at optimal speed with the chosen load. Accessories available to allow performance of different squat movements.
- Perform different squat movements with the accessories kit
- No shoulder or spine loading
- New wider base offering diverse programming opportunities and training at optimal speed
- Pivoting handles to accommodate users of all heights (including 7ft / 2.1m
- Large Digital Displays with Resistance and Counted Repetitions
- Smooth Pneumatic Resistance
- 68” / 1727 mm
- 48” / 219 mm
- 60” / 1524 mm
- 442 lbs / 200kg
- RESISTANCE RANGE
- 0 – 800 lbs / 0 – 363 kg
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.