Life Fitness Lifecycles are the number 1 preferred exercise bikes in the world. The Lifecycle 9100 Dove Tail Recumbent Bike has a reliable belt dive system, so it will last longer than traditional chain drive systems. This Lifecycle is also compatible with Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring and offer the same great workout programs Life Fitness users have grown fond of.
More Life Fitness 9100 Dove Tail Recumbent Bike info:
- Fat Burn and Cardio interactive Heart Rate Zone Training programs improve exercise efficiency, effectiveness and safety
- Full range of resistance levels for all users, from true beginners to avid exercisers.
- Familiar Life Fitness programs offer greater exercise variety
- Easily programmable console provides continuous feedback for motivating workouts
- Contoured, molded seat with air vents
- Semi-recumbent seat position
- Dimensions: 25″ W x 56″ L x 48″ H
- Weight: 128lbs.
- Power: Self-Powered (No-External Power Source Required)
- Heart Rate Monitor: Polar Telemetry Compatible
- Console Readouts: Elapsed time, total calories burned per hour, heart rate, distance, level, pedal RPM, program profile, Watts, METs, MPH or KPH
- Workout Programs: Interactive Fat Burn and Cardio heart rate programs, Hill, Random, Manual, Fit Test, Quick Start feature, Race mode
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.