The Life Fitness 9500HR Next Gen Stepper can radically step up your cardiovascular performance. It’s smooth, independent stepping action stimulates your muscles in the legs and glutes. This stepper’s forward-thinking ergonomics promote proper posture and bio-mechanically-correct motion; it’s the ultimate stair climbing experience.
The Life Fitness 9500HR features Personal Trainer customizable workouts and the patented Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring system with Polar telemetry. Standard features for the Life Fitness 9500HR Stepper include an accessory tray, integrated reading rack, welded steel frame, 20 resistance levels, support handlebars and rear wheels for easier mobility.
More Life Fitness 9500HR Next Gen Stepper Info:
- See all Life Fitness Equipment for sale on our site
- See all Steppers for sale on our site
- Visit the Life Fitness equipment site (commercial-grade equipment)
- Bullhorn handlebars with Lifepulse hand sensors for proper upright position.
- Upper and Lower-level console with: Integrated reading rack, numeric keypad, on-the-fly programming, customized cool down, dual deep pocket accessory tray.
- Fully programmable. CSAFE ready
- Heart Rate: Touch HR Grips & Polar Telemetry Interactive HR Control
- 13.5 Max Step Height
- 2-13 Floors Per Minute
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 50″ x 32″ x 64.5″
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Maximum user weight: 350 lbs.