Enhanced workout programs and new ergonomic features make the premium Life Fitness 9500HR Next Gen Upright Bike a top choice for fitness enthusiasts and health clubs alike. In addition to Quick Start, Interactive Heart Rate Zone Training© , and 25 different resistance levels, the 9500HR even comes with a Race Mode Option for serious exercisers. Handlebars are geared for racing and come with webbed forearm supports.
The 9500 HR operates using a smooth, belt-drive system that is quiet and virtually maintenance free. Check your heart rate with wireless Polar hands free heart rate monitoring (optional) or Lifepulse Digital Contact Heart Rate grips.
- Exercise Programs: Interactive Fat Burn and Cardio
- Heart Rate Programs, Hill, Random, Manual, Fit Test, Quick Start feature, and Race Mode
- Heart rate monitoring: Polar Telemetry
- Resistance: 25 Levels
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility
- Reading Rack and Utility Tray
- Pedal Adjustments: 11 (to accommodate various shoe sizes)
- Seat Adjustments: 27 seat height adjustments
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered Convenience (plug-in option)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 107 lbs
- Height: 54 in (137 cm)
- Length: 48 in (122 cm)
- Width: 24 in (61 cm)