Recumbent bikes are all designed to reduce stress on the rider, particularly in the knees, hips, and back, but the Life Fitness 9500HR Next Generation Recumbent Bike climbs to a new level of smooth cycling. From its comfortable seat with built-in grooves for coolness and back-support, to the natural placement of the accessory tray and hand sensors, few elements of ergonomics are overlooked on this cycle. The belt-drive system is reliable and quiet and even the “Wide Ride” pedals can be configured 11 different ways to accommodate your foot size.
More Life Fitness 9500HR Next Generation Recumbent Bike info:
- Seat Adjustment Range: 22″ – 35″ in 1/2 inch increments
- Heart Rate: LifepulseTM Digital Contact HR| Polar© Compatible
- Display Type: Dual-level LED Message Center
- Programs: 18 Workouts
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Additional Features: CSAFE ready, 2 interchangeable Network Ports
- Dimensions: 54″ X 26″ X 51″
- Electrical: Self Powered
- Bike Weight: 134lbs
- Drive Type: Belt/Alternator
- User Capacity: 400 lbs
- Display Readouts: Heart Rate, Distance, RPM, Calories, Calories per Hour, Watts, METS, Workout Profile, Time/Level, Bike Mode, Total Elapsed Time, Total Calories Burned, Total Distance
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.