The Life Fitness 95Ce Upright Bike offers a number of great features to enhance each workout. The 95Ce comes with a LCD touch screen display with a tv/fm turner, headphone jack, and a variety of great workout programs. This is an excellent choice for anybody who likes to be entertained during the duration of their workout.
- LCD Touch Screen Display with TV/FM Tuner
- Comfort Curve Plus Seat with Ratchet Adjustment
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Self Powered
- Headphone Jack
- Coaxial and Ethernet Connectivity
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 107 lbs
- Height: 54in
- Length: 48 in
- Width: 24 in
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact; Wireless Compatibility
- Programs:Zone-Training Heat Rate Workouts: Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Cardio, Fat Burn, Interval Workouts: Hill, Random, Around the World, Cascades, Foothills, Interval Kilimanjaro, Goal Workouts: Calories, Distance, Time in Zone, Watts, METs, Plus 6 customizable workouts, 5 Zone Training TM workouts and Air Force PRT and Fit Test protocols
- Display Readouts: Heart Rate, Distance, RPM, Calories, Calories per Hour, Watts, METS, Workout Profile, Time/Level, Bike Mode, Total Elapsed Time, Total Calories Burned, Total Distance.
- Resistance: 26 Levels
- Adjustable Seat: 21″ – 34″
- Adjustable Pedals: 11 adjustments
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered (optional plug-in feature)
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.