One of the latest Lifecycles to hit gyms and fitness centers, the Life Fitness 95Ri Recumbent Bike provides a comfortable ride in up to 29 different program modalities. Specifically, the 95Ri has a specially contoured back support and seat – plus offers pedal adjustments in 11 different positions. For further support, the 95Ri has front and side handlebars, the seat is injection-molded for extra comfort, and the handlebars are graspable molded rubber.
Choose between 29 different programs including 5 Zone Training TM Heart Rate workouts, Air Force PRT and Fit Test protocols, and 6 customizable workouts, and chart your progress on an easily-readable alphanumeric LED Console. The Life Fitness 95Ri belt drive ensures a quiet exercise experience, and on-the-fly programming means no stopping in the middle of a workout.
The ratchet-style seat adjusts smoothly in 1/2″ increments: no fumbling for the right peg-hole. At only 134 lbs, with front wheels for easy mobility, you can maneuver the 95Ri just about anywhere, and being self-powered, there are no cords and no inconvenience.
More Life Fitness 95Ri Recumbent Bike information:
- Deluxe back support and seat
- Height Adjustments
- Side and front handlebars
- Dual-Level Alphanumeric LED Console
- 29 workouts, Including 5 Zone Training TM Workouts and Air Force PRT and Fit Test protocols
- LifepulseTM hand sensors and Polar© telemetry
- Front wheels for easy mobility
- Display Readouts: Heart Rate, Distance, RPM, Calories, Calories per Hour, Watts, METS, Workout Profile, Time/Level, Bike Mode, Total Elapsed Time, Total Calories Burned, Total Distance
- Unit Weight: 134lbs
- User weight: 400lbs
- Size: 54″ L x 26″ W x 51″ H
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Languages: 9
- Power: Self Powered
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.