One of the latest Lifecycles to hit gyms and fitness centers, the Life Fitness 95Ri Recumbent Bike provides a comfortable ride in up to 29 different program modalities. Specifically, the 95Ri has a specially contoured back support and seat – plus offers pedal adjustments in 11 different positions. For further support, the 95Ri has front and side handlebars, the seat is injection-molded for extra comfort, and the handlebars are graspable molded rubber.
Choose between 29 different programs including 5 Zone Training TM Heart Rate workouts, Air Force PRT and Fit Test protocols, and 6 customizable workouts, and chart your progress on an easily-readable alphanumeric LED Console. The Life Fitness 95Ri belt drive ensures a quiet exercise experience, and on-the-fly programming means no stopping in the middle of a workout.
The ratchet-style seat adjusts smoothly in 1/2″ increments: no fumbling for the right peg-hole. At only 134 lbs, with front wheels for easy mobility, you can maneuver the 95Ri just about anywhere, and being self-powered, there are no cords and no inconvenience.
More Life Fitness 95Ri Recumbent Bike information:
- All Life Fitness equipment for sale on our site
- All recumbent bikes for sale on our site
- Link to recumbent bikes on the Life Fitness site
- Deluxe back support and seat
- Height Adjustments
- Side and front handlebars
- Dual-Level Alphanumeric LED Console
- 29 workouts, Including 5 Zone Training TM Workouts and Air Force PRT and Fit Test protocols
- LifepulseTM hand sensors and Polar© telemetry
- Front wheels for easy mobility
- Display Readouts: Heart Rate, Distance, RPM, Calories, Calories per Hour, Watts, METS, Workout Profile, Time/Level, Bike Mode, Total Elapsed Time, Total Calories Burned, Total Distance
- Unit Weight: 134lbs
- User weight: 400lbs
- Size: 54″ L x 26″ W x 51″ H
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Languages: 9
- Power: Self Powered