The Life Fitness G2 Home Gym provides a variety of total-body exercises in a space-saving design. This compact machine offers easy-to-use, biomechanically correct fixed motion strength training. Leg press attachment is not included in the base model but can be added for an additional charge.
Other Life Fitness home gyms can be found with the links below:
- Variable Arc Press Arm – Allows for traditional or converging chest press and extended arm paths of motion
- Ergonomic Detail – Ergonomically-designed to mimic your body’s natural path of motion
- Adjustable Back – Ensures correct positioning for a variety of exercises
- Abdominal/Oblique Exercises – 1
- Biceps Exercises – 3
- Chest Exercises – 5
- Leg Press Attachment – Optional
- Lower Body Exercises – 7
- Shoulder/Back Exercises – 8
- Triceps Exercises – 3
- Type of Motion – Fixed Motion – defined paths of motion
- Dimensions (LxWxH) – 71 in x 48 in x 83 in (181 cm x 122 cm x 211 cm)
- Space Requirements – Recommended space for most gyms 10ft L x 8ft W (3m L x 2.45m W) with the Leg Press/Calf Raise 10ft L x 10ft W (3m L x 3m W)
For special orders, best pricing and a custom shipping quote call (714) 957-2765 today!