The Matrix T5x Treadmill is everything you would want in a commercial grade treadmill. From the 5 HP club-rated AC drive system to the Ultimate reversible, maintenance-free, polymer deck, this treadmill is loaded with features that will separate your Facility from the masses.
- Intuitive LED console display
- Integrated 3-speed personal fan
- Integrated wireless data transmitter for use with Asset Management System
- Ultimate Deck System for superior performance and durability
- 22″ wide belt provides an added sense of security and freedom
- 5.0hp Dynamic Response Drive System with lifetime motor warranty
- USB Connectivity
- Crossbar controls: Quick start, stop, and cool down
- Assembled Dimensions: 84.6″ x 36.5″ x 58″
- Assembled Weight: 394 lbs.
- USB Workout Tracking: Yes
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 12 mph
- Display Type: Dot-matrix LED
- Display Feedback: Time, distance, calories, speed, incline, pace, heart rate, METs, watts
- User Defined Multi Language Display: No – Accessible through Manager Menu:English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Swedish, Finnish
- Workouts: Manual, Rolling Hills, Fat Burn, 5k, Target HR, Gerkin Protocol, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Marine PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), WFI Protorcol
- Running area: 60″ x 22″
- Deck step height: 9.5″
- Cushion system: Ultimate Deck™ System
- Incline range: 0-15% (1,300 lb thrust motor)
- Speed range: 0.5-12mph
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.