Dip Machine Benefits
This assisted chin dip machine delivers a number of key benefits to gym members, home users, and facility operators.
- Sculpts defined shoulder, chest, and arm muscles
- Improves balance and core strength
- Facilitates a supported dip motion for on-going training progression
- Easy adjustment features enable quick changeovers during circuit classes
- Accommodates a wide range of user heights and proportions
- Supports biomechanically correct dip movements and a full range of motion
- Selectorized approach minimizes the risk of poor form or injury
- Withstands the rigors of a busy gym environment thanks to its tough durability
- Requires minimal maintenance which reduces downtime and improves customer satisfaction
This machine assists people to cross that gap by offsetting some of their bodyweight and allowing them to build strength over time. Simply set the weight to your preferences, keep the abs engaged, and perform the movement based on your fitness level.
The Elite Series assisted chin dip machine has an accessible design which makes it easy to jump on and off while switching between circuit stations. The yellow adjustment handles help users to identify what to change and customize for their personal workout needs. These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results.
- Low shroud height for open and welcoming gym environment design
- One touch knee pad adjustment
- Self-adjusting for different user heights and proportions
- Sleek oval tubing increases durability and improves aesthetics
- Metal protected step-up plates for easy machine access
- 160lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
The Elite Series assisted chin dip machine features an 11-gauge steel frame to ensure a sturdy base for all strength training movements. It’s manufactured to exacting standards in China and dip machine best practices originally developed in the US. The highly durable materials mean it can easily withstand the rigors of a busy gym environment and continual usage by gym members. The attention to quality and manufacturing detail means that it requires minimal maintenance. This reduces the likelihood of mechanical issues and downtime so that your club operates smoothly and customer satisfaction remains high.
- 46″ L x 56″ W x 90″ H, 575 lb
- 117 cm x 143 cm x 229 cm, 261 kg