The Precor 842i Upright Bike brings a whole new level of comfort and ease to the world of upright bikes. Each unit has a double step up drive that allows for the most smooth, quiet and comfortable ride on an upright bike. With its large platform pedals, 7 programs (including quickstart) and 25 different resistant settings the Precor 842i Upright Bike is sure to bring every user exactly what they need.
The Precor 842i Upright Bike’s double step-up drive gives users a smooth, quiet exercise experience. A Poly-V belt is used instead of a chain which means less maintenance and a quiet ride.
Durability is built in a magnetic, no-contact generator system provides consistent resistance and reduces the roughness, maintenance and wear associated with mechanical alternators.
1. Belt-drive system
- A double step-up drive gives users a smooth, quiet exercise experience. A Poly-V belt is used instead of a chain, for less maintenance and a quiet ride.
2. 3-piece crank
- The 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 9/16″ crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
3. Fully integrated entertainment options
- Fully integrated Cardio Theater® design, with personal viewing screens or ambient viewing, enhances the member experience by offering a more seamless, premium look to your cardio area.
4. Direct access to six programs
- Six buttons are the gateway to six preset programs, including one fitness test. Users can select or change to a new program at any time during their workout.
5. Streamlined display is easy to use
- Durable dome switches, combined with a positive tactile response, confirm user input without the need for auditory or visual confirmation
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.