The Precor 932i is a durable, low-impact treadmill and includes the essential features members need in an affordable package. Equipped with Integrated Footplant TechnologyTM (IFT) and Ground Effects© (GFX) impact control system, users are ensured a dynamic and rewarding workout.
- Advanced LED Display
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Integrated Footplant Technology
- Ground Effect Impact Control System
- Reading Rack/Accessory Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- 7 Preset Workout Programs
- Personal Viewing Screen Optional for Additional Cost
- Emergency Stop Yes. Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Console Language(s) English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Telemetry Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Length: 79″
- Width: 34″
- Height: 59″
- Height with PVS: 73″
- Equipment Weight: 331 lbs.
- Speed Range: 1-12 mph
- Incline Range: 0% – 15% in 0.5% Increments
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Step-up Height: 7.5″
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, Distance, Heart rate, Incline, Profile, SmartRate©, Speed, Pace, Average speed, Time elapsed, Time remaining, Percent complete, Workout summary, Heart rate analysis
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded