High style meets a low-impact workout in the 946i Experience Treadmill. As with all Precor treadmills, the 946i comes standard with Integrated Footplant TechnologyTM (IFT) and Ground Effects© (GFX) impact control system.
Related Precor 946i Experience Treadmill info:
- See all of our Precor Treadmills for sale
- Check out all of their treadmills on the Precor Fitness manufacturer’s website
- Advance LED Display
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Integrated Footplant Technology
- Ground Effect Impact Control System
- Reading Rack/Accessory Holders
- Transportation Wheels
- 13 Preset Workout Programs
- Extended Handrails
- Personal Viewing Screen Optional for Additional Cost
- Emergency Stop: Yes. Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Integrated Footplant Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in control.
- Motor: Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Speed Range: 1-12 mph
- Incline Range: 0% – 15% in 0.5% increments
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Step-up Height: 7.5″
- Length: 79″
- Width: 34″
- Height: 59″
- Height with PVS: 73″
- Equipment Weight: 331 lbs.
- Preset Programs: 13 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual 2 Variety: Random, Cross Country 3 Weight Loss: Custom weight loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, 1 Aerobic 3 Intervals: 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 3 Heart Rate Control: Basic, Custom Weight Loss, Weight Loss 3 Performance: 5 K, Track, Gerkin Fitness Test
- Electronic Readouts: Percent complete, Average heart rate, Average speed, Calories, Calories per hour, Calories per minute, Distance, Elevation gain, Goal, Heart rate, Incline/Decline, Language, Maximum heart rate, METS, Pace, Profile, Segment time, SmartRate©, Speed, Target heart rate, Time elapsed, Time in heart rate zone, Time remaining, Units, Watts, Workout summary