The Precor C776i Experience Stair Stepper is a Full-Size size cardiovascular exercise machine that works mostly your hamstrings, glutes, quads, and calves. This stepper machine is primarily used in commercial setting, but can also be a great addition to any home. The Precor C776i Stepper has a climbing system which is appropriate for beginners, but can also challenge even the most fit athlete. The QuickStart feature gets users exercising quickly with no need for instruction. It’s low-maintenance design, extreme durability, low friction, self-powered generator systems, and belt drive that doesn’t collect dust or stretch like a cable drive make this a premium commercial grade stepper. Self-powered without any need for power cords, you can place it anywhere on the floor. The Precor C776i Stepper uses the same 6-phase generator as the elliptical line, giving it a smooth feel and quietness which enhances the user’s experience.
- Belt Drive System
- Self Powered
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Ergonomic Handrails
- Extra Large Foot Pedals
- Exercise Programs: Aerobic Training, City Steps, Custom, Fat Burner, Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Interval, Manual, Pyramid, Random, Rolling Hills, Speed Bumps, Steady Climb, Twin Peaks
- Displays: Time, time remaining, segment time, distance, heart rate, watts, mets, calories, calories/minute, resistance, strides, strides/minute
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Touch
- Machine Weight: 230 lbs.
- Max user weight: 350 lbs.
- Height: 69″
- Length: 47″
- Width: 32″
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.