The C966i is Precor’s flagship commercial treadmill and can be found at many health clubs and fitness facilities. Gym members or even those fortunate enough to afford this luxury at home can control speed, incline, and time. The Precor C966i Treadmill displays time, distance, speed, incline, minutes per mile, watts, METs, calories, calories per minute, and heart rate on it generous display. All while a powerful 4.0 Horsepower continuous duty motor gets you sweating. The Ground EffectsTM Impact-Control system provides optimum shock absorption, and the units speed and elevation range 0.5 – 16 Mph and -3% – 15% which give you a wide range of manual difficulty. The steel frame is also strong and durable, enough to withstand everyday use with this used treadmill.
- Ground Effects© Impact Control System
- Integrated FootplantTM Technology
- Rear Deck Hinges and Front Cushioning
- Deck with No External Lubrication Required
- IFT-Drive Controller
- Preset Programs
- Display Readouts: Calories, Calories per Minute, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline/Decline, METS, Pace, Profile, Segment Time, SmartRate, Speed, Time
- Product Dimensions: 88″L x 35″W x 64″H
- Running Surface: 60″L x 20″W
- Product Weight: 379 Lbs.
- User Weight Limit: 500 Lbs.
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 16 MPH
- Incline Range: -3% to 15% in 0.5% increments
- Motor: 4.0HP Peak Duty AC Induction Motor
- Heart Rate: Contact, Telemetry
- Programs: Manual, Rolling Hills, Fat Burn, 5k, Target HR, Gerkin Protocol, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Marine PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB)
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded