The flagship product of the Schwinn IC lineup, the Schwinn AC Performance Indoor Cycle trainer delivers the real-life cycling feel of an outdoor bike but in a controlled, hard-pedaling indoor environment. The A.C. Performance is equipped with Virtual Contact resistance technology, an innovative system that employs magnets and an aluminum disk to generate resistance. This not only creates a tough, high-energy workout, but it also keeps the brake system from wearing out, helping the trainer hold up to long-term use. Furthermore, the chain-drive system and extra-large flywheel make it possible to adjust the resistance levels in continuous increments, making the pedaling feel smooth and authentic, just like riding on an undulating hill. And riders will love the dual-density saddle, which is fixed in some areas and flexible in others. This creates the ideal combination of comfort and stability, especially in conjunction with the horizontal and vertical seat adjustment.
The A.C. Performance also includes the usual combination of high-quality components and convenience features, including three-position adjustable handlebars with dual oversized water bottle holders, SPD toe-clip pedals, and integrated rollers for easy transport. Other details include a tough aluminum frame; a Smart Release safety system that slows the flywheel when you stop pedaling abruptly; and a 300-pound capacity.
- Frame finish: Aluminum
- Frame color: Pearl white
- Seat slider, handlebars, and hardware: Aluminum
- Drive system: Chain drive, with forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Smart Release system: Yes
- MPower console compatible: Yes
- Compatible height range: 4 feet 11 inches to 6 feet 8 inches
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Dimensions: 20 by 48 by 43 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 106 pounds
- Dual Water Bottle Holders: You can spend longer sessions on the AC Performance Plus by keeping two water bottles within easy reach and staying hydrated.
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.