Whether you like an early morning workout or a late evening routine, get on the Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Bike and start sweating away those pounds. With an LCD computer console, stay encouraged and keep pedaling while you view your stats on your workout, monitoring the duration of time since you began, distance traveled, calories burned and RPM. With a 250-lb weight capacity, the Airdyne exercise bike is ready to help you push yourself on your journey to better health and fitness.
Using wind-resistance technology to provide an unparalleled upper- and lower-body workout, the Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Bike increases its resistance the harder you pedal, making it the perfect machine for novices and pro athletes alike. Synchronized motion simulates natural movement for a complete workout, or use the foot pegs for a more focused workout for your upper body.
- Air flow from the unique, quieter fan provides a comfortable, cooling effect
- Foot rest pegs allows a user to target upper body exercises
- Synchronized arm and leg motion simulates natural human movement
- Patent-pending fan design displaces air effectively for an infinite number of resistance levels
- Transport wheels enables quick and easy storage between rides
- Simple to use LCD computer displays speed, RPM, distance, time, and calories
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.