Whether you like an early morning workout or a late evening routine, get on the Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Bike and start sweating away those pounds. With an LCD computer console, stay encouraged and keep pedaling while you view your stats on your workout, monitoring the duration of time since you began, distance traveled, calories burned and RPM. With a 250-lb weight capacity, the Airdyne exercise bike is ready to help you push yourself on your journey to better health and fitness.
Using wind-resistance technology to provide an unparalleled upper- and lower-body workout, the Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Bike increases its resistance the harder you pedal, making it the perfect machine for novices and pro athletes alike. Synchronized motion simulates natural movement for a complete workout, or use the foot pegs for a more focused workout for your upper body.
- Air flow from the unique, quieter fan provides a comfortable, cooling effect
- Foot rest pegs allows a user to target upper body exercises
- Synchronized arm and leg motion simulates natural human movement
- Patent-pending fan design displaces air effectively for an infinite number of resistance levels
- Transport wheels enables quick and easy storage between rides
- Simple to use LCD computer displays speed, RPM, distance, time, and calories