The Star Trac E-UB Upright Bike sets a new standard in the industry. This bike boasts a distinctive design, and user-preferred features like adjustable personal cooling fans, easy-up seat adjust, and intuitive pedal straps. Add Star Trac’s personal programs specially developed for bike riders, and you have the best upright bike designed with users in mind.
- Dual Adjustable Speed Personal Fans
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor with Dynamic Heart Rate Control
- All Aluminum Frame
- Easy-Up Seat Adjustment
- Dual Platform Pedals with Inline Skate-Style Straps
- Ergonomic Handlebars with Elbow Pads
- Self Powered
- Overall Dimensions: 48″ x 25″ x 58″ (121.9 x 63.5 x 147.3 cm)
- Overall Weight: 92 lbs (41.4 kg)User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Frame: Custom aluminum frame
- Pedals/Cranks: One-piece crank with sealed bearings, extra long 13″pedal straps with “inline skate” clip system
- Electrical: Self-contained power supply, no external power needed.
- Certification: UL/CSAColors: Silver frame with slate gray shrouds and black accents
- Resistance levels: 1-20
- HR Monitoring: Polar© Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System with Dynamic Heart Rate Control©
- Read Outs: Time, RPM, heart rate, calories, cal/hour, watts, distance, speed, METs level, graphic profile, 1-mile motivational track display
- Programs: 11 programs including two heart rate control programs, two watts control programs and fitness test (Modified Astrand-Rhyming Test)
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.