The Star Trac P-TBTx Total Body Trainer is the first machine to integrate strength training into a cardio workout. The product of Star Trac’s partnership with BMW Group Designworks USA, the P-TBTx Total Body Trainer features SelectFitTM technology. At the push of a button the user can choose from a pushing or pulling upper body motion, working two distinctly different muscle groups. The upper body motion can even be disengaged for a focused lower body workout. Talk about pulling double duty.
- Soft Trac© pedals provide ultimate shock-absorbing comfort throughout the entire workout.
- Efficient footprint and approachable, stable platform with minimal step-up height for easy access from all angles.
- Star Trac’s popular adjustable personal fans create a more rewarding workout.
- User-friendly console features a large message window, motivational track, 8 user-specific workout programs, personal fan and multiple cup and accessory holders.
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Step-up height: 5″
- User weight capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Width: 27″; (68.6 cm)
- Length: 70″; (177.8 cm)
- Height: 67″; (170.2 cm).
- PEDAL SIZE: 17.5″ l x 8″ w (45 x 20 cm), open ended.
- DISTANCE BETWEEN PEDALS: 3″ (7.62 cm)
- OVERALL WEIGHT: 450 (204 kg)
- ELECTRICAL: Self-contained power supply, no external power needed.
- CERTIFICATION: UL/CSA or CERESISTANCE: 20 levels of intensity.
- HR MONITORING: Polar© Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System.
- READOUTS: 16-character message window; Dedicated: Time, strides per minute, heart rate, course profi le, resistance level, 1/4-mile motivational track; Scrolling: Calories, calories/hour, watts, distance, speed,
- METsPROGRAMS: 8 programs including Quick Start, Dynamic Heart Rate Control,© Constant Heart Rate Control.
- STANDARD FEATURES: Personal cooling fans, Soft Trac© pedals, dedicated heart rate display, upper body motion with SelectFitTM technology, FitLinxx© certified.