EXCITE Top develops upper body strength through its unique rotary training system. EXCITE TOP provides excellent upper body training. It combines aerobic activity and high calorie expenditure with shoulder, torso and core stabilizer muscle toning and strengthening. Used by champions, and everyone else EXCITE Top is a simple, safe, ergonomic and effective way to combine strength training with aerobic activity.
With its adjustable hand crank, removable seat and 30 different levels of difficulty, the EXCITE Top is suitable for all users, even for those in wheelchairs or with leg injuries. An easy-to-use, multi-sensorial experience An innovative Warm Up routine minimizes the chance of injury and ensures a safe and enjoyable workout for all users.
- Excellent shoulder, arm & chest workout
- Comfortable seat position
- Various pre designed programs
- Excellent for people with impairment of the legs & leg injuries
- CPR system –your heart rate controls the resistance
- Seat is movable, with user in place, to allow correct exercise position and easy access to and egress from the machine.
- Seat can be removed to facilitate full access onto the standing platform.
- Contoured soft-touch seat with lumbar support
- Foot rest for added stability
- Heart rate reception built-in
- Product Weight: 250 lbs
- Max user weight: 400 lbs.
- Length 26″
- Width 61″
- Height 61″
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.