The True Fitness CS550 treadmill was designed for facilities that demand the very best. Precision hand-built craftsmanship, innovative user-centric features and quality components vividly demonstrate our 30-year commitment to making the finest treadmills in the world. Our classic aluminum powder coat finish and matched aluminum straddle covers are a stylish touch to this rugged performer.
- Space Efficient Design Low Profile: Features a low profile frame with an accessible 7″ step-up height (9″ with decline option – must be ordered separately).
- Powerful Drive System: Equipped with a 5hp Max-DriveTM motor featuring an internal self-cooling system ensuring years of powerful and dependable operation.
- True Impact Absorption: TRUE’s patented Soft SystemTM offers the most orthopedically correct running surface available.
- Built for the Long Run: Tested for thousands of hours on TRUE’s “Treadbuster” and backed accordingly.
- User Friendly Experince: Mid-bar control switches put the power literally at your users’ fingertips.
- Programming: Workouts: 14 Preset, 3 Saved Workouts, Fitness Tests: Gerkin Protocol and 4-Military
- Accessories: Reading Rack, 2 Water Bottle Holders/Integrated iPod Accessory Trays
- Safety: Safety Clip Equipped, Extended Handrails, Large Straddle Covers, User Present Detection
- Balance Bar Control Pad: YES
- Footprint: 82″L x 33″W (208 cm x 84 cm)
- Running Surface: 60″L x 22″W (152 cm x 56 cm)
- Machine Weight / Shipping Weight: 429 lbs (195 kg) / 517 lbs (235 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Decline Option: YES
- Incline Range: 0 to 15% standard; with decline -3 to 15%
- Speed Range: 0.5-12 mph (0.8-19 kph)
- Step-Up Height: 7″ (18 cm); with decline 9″ (23 cm)
- Portability: Front Transport Wheels
- Regulatory Approvals: UL, CSA (CE for 220 v)
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.