Below is our general refurbishing/remanufacturing process for our commercial grade fitness equipment.
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Waxed or Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced If Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing/remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 10 years. We only used the best replacement parts and our refurbished/remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop.