We have a number of brand new Concept 2 Rower Model D now in stock. While we primarily deal with used fitness equipment, we have made an exception to bring our customers the much requested Concept 2 Model D rower with PM5 monitor. We’ve previously mentioned all the benefits of a rower(or sometimes called a row machine) on our blog and the Concept 2 line is easily the most popular one in fitness. Despite being created primarily for rowing training, the Concept 2 Model D has become a staple of overall fitness. The machine combines cardio with strength training in a simple and fun motion. The Concept 2 rower is the best selling indoor rower in the world for great reason.
The dependable performance of the Concept 2 Rower Model D has made it the best selling indoor rower in the world. Recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, the Model D delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. At a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose…and get a great workout to boot.
This is a commercial grade machine that has been efficiently engineered to last a lifetime. This exact same model has been used by Olympic and elite athletes day after day and it is designed to take the rigors of an intense workout. While most commercial grade cardio equipment ranges in the $5,000 to $10,000 range, the Model D is highly affordable for the home consumer.
- Monitor – PM5
- Overall Length – 96 in (244 cm)
- Width – 24 in (61 cm)
- Seat Height 14 in (36 cm)
- Monorail Length – 54 in (137 cm) Users with an inseam of 38 inches (96.5 cm) or more may require an extra-long monorail. Contact Concept2 for more information.
- Chain or Cord Nickel-plated steel chain Chain/Cord Housing Partially enclosed Power Generation for PM Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life. Maximum User Weight
- 500 lbs (227 kg) as tested by Concept2.*
*300 lbs (135 kg) as tested per European Stationary Fitness Equipment Testing Standard EN 20957-7.
- Support Legs
- Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs
- Monitor Arm ABS plastic. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted. Finish Powder coat
- Storage – Can be separated into two parts for easy storage
- Space Requirements
- Assembled: 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm)
- With Clearance for Use: 9 ft x 4 ft (274 cm x 122 cm)
- For Storage: 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63.5 cm x 83.8 cm x 137.2 cm)
- Machine Weight – 57 lb (26 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions – One box: 15 in x 21.5 in x 56 in (38 cm x 55 cm x 142 cm)
- Shipping Weight – 70 lb (32 kg)
Please contact us at 714-957-2765 or email us at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing a unit.