The FreeMotion FMTL8255P Basic Treadmill is driven by a one-of-a-kind, rear-drive motor system that delivers quality performance with the softest deck cushioning. Also featuring the DRVSTM motor system, the high-performance FreeMotion Treadmill provides users a comfortable running surface that is easy to use, while owners get a low-maintenance, reliable machine.
- Cushioning : By combining BioStride© urethane deck isolators and theDRVS motor system, users experience additional cushioning as the deck is able to give with every foot strike.
- Maintenance-free Belt : 22″ x 60″ (56 cm x 152 cm), 2-ply belt requires no lubrication for years of smooth, consistent use.
- QuickTouchTM Speed : Adjust speed from 1 to 12 MPH by simply touching aQuickTouch button or scrolling in 0.1 MPH increments.
- Motor : DRVSTM, Direct Rear Velocity System; a self-cooling 5.0 HP high torque AC speed control motor, positioned in the back of the machine for a smoother running surface and easier maintenance.
- Deck : Double coated with phenolic resin on both sides of the deck to last twice as long when flipped during general maintenance.
- Incline : Adjust incline from 0 to 15% by scrolling in 0.5% increments.Serviceability : The unique DRVS system makes routine, preventative maintenance easy because the hood is positioned at the back ofthe machine.
- Lift Motor : AC lift motor provides smooth incline and decline movement and stabilizes the deck.
- Heart Rate : Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar© compatible wireless telemetry.
- Electronics: Time, Segment Time, Pace, Distance, Calories, Watts, Heart Rate, % Max. Heart Rate, Speed, Incline, Vertical Feet
- Dimensions (LWH) TV: 80″ x 37″ x 71″ (203 cm x 97 cm x 180 cm)
- No TV: 80″ x 37″ x 67″ (203 cm x 97 cm x 170 cm)
- Product Weight: 594 lbs.(269 kg)
- Motor 5.0 HP AC, DRVS Motor System and Controller
- Treadbelt: 22″ x 60″ (56 cm x 152 cm)
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 12 MPH
- Incline Range: 0 to 15%
- Maximum user weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Power Requirements: 120 Volts, 20 Amp Dedicated Circuit