The FreeMotion Live Axis Lat F709 functionally trains the arms, shoulders, and back to work together in pulling and lifting movements. Live-sliding pulleys follow your path of movement–offering progressive resistance and optimum muscle activation throughout your entire exercise.
Introducing LIVEAXIS™ by FreeMotion—the world’s first cable-based strength training system featuring progressive resistance throughout every movement. LIVEAXIS was created from the FreeMotion belief that stability, resistance and free movement are vital to fitness. Replicate movements in sport and life and let the machine adjust to you. Unlock your full potential with LIVEAXIS. FreeMotion Live Axis F709 Lat features a dynamic sliding cable system providing the latest in fitness technology.
- Progressive Resistance: Live-sliding pulley technology allows the user’s muscles to stay at optimum activation with never-ending resistance throughout the entire movement.
- Swivel Pulleys: Because the pulleys swivel, it allows the user to target specific muscles and recruit the muscles being used to stabilize and balance the body.
- Independent Arm Movement: Handles move independently for a wide variety of shoulder exercises and single arm movements.
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for a full exercise flexion of 37 inches per arm (94 cm).
- Enclosed 200 lb. Weight Stack: Limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Kick Plates: 18-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel tubing and is electrostatically powder-coated with paint that has undergone 2,000 hours of salt spray testing.
- ADA Compliant: Compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.