The FreeMotion Live Axis Low Pull F702 increases strength for activities such as lifting objects from the ground. Live-sliding pulleys follow your path of movement–offering progressive resistance and optimum muscle activation throughout your entire exercise. Independent arm movements and extensive cable travel allow for specific exercises that target muscles in the back, shoulders and arms.
Introducing LIVEAXIS™ by FreeMotion—the world’s first cable-based strength training system featuring progressive resistance throughout every movement. LIVEAXIS was created from the FreeMotion belief that stability, resistance and free movement are vital to fitness. Replicate movements in sport and life and let the machine adjust to you. Unlock your full potential with LIVEAXIS. FreeMotion Live Axis F702 Low Pull features a dynamic sliding cable system providing the latest in fitness technology.
- Aluminum Swivel Pulleys: Because the pulleys swivel, it allows the user to target specific muscles and recruit the muscles being used to stabilize and balance the body.
- Dual Independent Tracks: Each pulley glides up and down on an independent track with each movement–ensuring never-ending resistance and a more effective workout.
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise flexion, single arm: 58 inches (147 cm), two arms: 42 inches (107 cm).
- Enclosed 200 lb. Weight Stack: Limits access to moving parts for user safety.: Kick Plates: 18-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel tubing and is electrostatically powder-coated with paint that has undergone 2,000 hours of salt spray testing.
- ADA Compliant: Compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.