Taking comfort to a new level, the FreeMotion Recumbent Bike features an ultra-comfortable seat and wide, easy-to-reach accessory trays so users can keep their water bottle, mp3 player and anything else they need at their finger tips.
- Step-through Design: Sleek design with low frame profile allows for easy entry/exit of the machine, convenient for all and ideal for seniors and the deconditioned.
- Seat Adjustment: Sliding seat with detents allows users to simply lift a lever, slide the seat to the proper position and push the lever to lock in place.
- QuickTouch Resistance: Adjust resistance from 0.5 to 10 by simply touching a button, scrolling in 0.5 increments for 20 levels.
- ERS™: Custom designed ERS (Electromagnetic Resistance System) applies consistent resistance to the flywheel and generates power to the Basic Console.
- Belt Drive System: Featuring the self-tensioning, precision Flexonic® belt, the drive system requires no idler pulley for less maintenance, keeps pedal motion smooth, and dramatically reduces noise.
- Heart Rate: Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar® compatible wireless telemetry.
- Cranks and Bearings: The 3-piece crank assembly and bearings are forged, machined and sealed for durability and to protect against corrosion.
- Pedal Assembly:The extra-wide pedals are self-leveling and feature polymer toe straps for secure foot placement.
- Length: 67″ (170 cm)
- Width: 28″ (71 cm)
- Height: 55″ (140 cm)
- Weight: 212lbs (96 kgs)
- Resistance 20 Settings
- Max. User Weight 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Power Requirements: Self Powered
- In-club Entertainment: Cardio Theater® & BroadcastVision® Compatible
- Networking Capabilities: FitLinxx® Certified
- Displays: Resistance, Pace, Segment Time, Total Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Pulse, % Max. Heart Rate, Speed, RPM