FreeMotion Reflex T11.8 Treadmill in working condition.
The FreeMotion T11.8 Reflex Treadmill delivers the ultimate in cardio workout performance while reflex cushioning that protects joints and back as it absorbs impact without sacrificing strength and fitness gains. The Reflex Treadmill is quality and effectiveness times “8”. With a larger deck, the belt measures 2” wider than most standard treadmills, it reaches a speed of up to 12 mph especially loved by runners.
The T11.8 Reflex Treadmill has a full-color 10” touch screen to navigate stats and settings with the touch of a finger. iFit ready, it offers workouts “Powered by Google Maps” allowing you to track and compete with friends and family online.
- POWERFUL 5.0 CHP ENDURADRIVE™ SYSTEM: Our lower pulley ratio creates more torque for faster acceleration— helping you maintain speed for the full marathon. Plus for optimal user balance, our 10-rib stretch belt has less potential for slip. Delivering high-end commercial bearings and brushes, high-grade wiring and insulation ratings, a thermal cut-off switch, and a stringent UL certification process, this motor is dynamically spin-balanced and extensively tested for superior performance in vibration and noise—making the EnduraDrive™ System the performance motor of choice.
- REFLEX™ CUSHIONING: Experience extreme joint protection with Reflex™ Cushioning. It’s the perfect combination of comfort and performance. Featuring composite construction, this cushioning absorbs impact without sacrificing strength.
- 0–12 MPH 1-STEP™ SPEED CONTROL: Customize your training for better results. Quickly change your speed from 0–12 MPH for a better workout, warm up and cool down.
- -3–0% 1-STEP™ DECLINE CONTROLS: It’s the newest revolution to the treadmill workout—walking at a decline! With 1-Step™ Decline Controls you can instantly adjust your decline to stimulate different muscles and add balance to your workout.
- CROSSFLOW™ WORKOUT FAN: Stay cool and fresh during your workout with the innovative CrossFlow™ Workout Fan. It’s built right into the console, just like the AC in your car, allowing you to quickly adjust the settings.