Innovated for exceptional results, the S11.6 is built with superior geometry, an open design and other essential features that will help your members reach their goals. The S Series accommodates riders from under 5′ to over 6’9″ and provides a neutral fore/aft position that will quickly and easily position 90% of all users comfortably and efficiently. Designed for the most realistic ride possible, the S Series employs both a perimeter-weighted flywheel and a high gear ratio (4:8:1) to create a consistent, natural feel.
With a higher inertia, each pedal stroke is incredibly smooth. Along with corrosion resistant frames, minimal hardware, frontal flywheel access and quick and easy console battery changes, each bike in the S Series was designed with common parts for more convenient maintenance. Through extensive research and testing, these innovative and sophisticated indoor cycling bikes will forever change the way we train. The S11.6 is compatible with both RPM and Power consoles.
- Steel Frame with Zinc Plating
- Friction Resistance
- 2″ Fore/Aft Seat Adjustment
- Standard Toe Clip with Strap
- Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel
- Open, Step-Through Design
- Comfortable Saddle
- Durable Chain Drive
- Resistance Knob with Quick-Stop Brake
- Dimensions: 48″ L x 20.1″ W x 44.5″ H
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Resistance System: Friction with 1 Brake Pad.
- Handlebars: 5 lb. Aluminum.
- System Inertia: High Inertia
- Emergency Brake Lever: Integrated with Resistance Knob.