The Life Fitness Hammer Strength Line has one of the best selections of plate loaded strength equipment in the industry. The seated dip machine provides a great workout for targeting your triceps. This model is designed to allow users to perform the exercise either facing in or out.
- Perform Exercise Facing In or Out
- Seat Belt for Stabilization
- Adjustable Knee Pads
- Adjustable Seat
- Weight Plate Storage Racks
- Durable Steel Frame
- Please Call for Frame/Pad Color Availability
- Starting Resistance: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Machine Weight: 285 lbs (129 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 67″ x 38″ x 42″ (170 cm x 97 cm x 107 cm)
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.